Pack This Suggested Natural First-Aid Kit for Travel
Staying healthy on the road can save you a lot of time, worry and expense. Over the decades I’ve traveled the world, I’ve encountered common health challenges that are often simple to resolve with high-quality, natural essential oils and supplements. Bonus: these solutions are compact and easy to carry wherever you travel.
I’ve used doTERRA oils and wellness products exclusively for nearly 15 years with great result.
Below are my top suggestions for a simple first-aid travel wellness kit you can take in small bottles that fit easily in your suitcase, backpack or carry on.
Common traveler’s health issues include: anxiety, disrupted sleep, digestive problems, insect bites, sunburn, sniffles and coughs, allergies, headaches and sore muscles. One of the cool things about doTERRA essential oils is that they are so versatile — one oil does SO many things so you won’t need many. Use aromatically, topically or internally (only if doTERRA) as directed, and remember, I LOVE talking about oil uses so let’s connect and let me walk you through how to use each one.
Quality matters!! Don’t be fooled by big-box “essential oils” as substitutes for doTERRA’s pure, effective and highly-tested quality of essential oils. Knock-off brands are known to mimic aromas with totally synthetic ingredients, results in scary consequences when applied to the body. Want to compare low-cost oils to doTERRA? Contact me at email@example.com and let’s connect for a sampling experiment. You won’t be disappointed with doTERRA on hand.
Marty Harger’s Essential Earth Explorations doTERRA Travel Kit!
Here’s what’s included in my suggested doTERRA Travel Kit for just $226.75
- Ten(10), 5ml bottles of doTERRA essential oils & blends containing approximately 85 drops each
- Pebble Diffuser
- 30 Adaptiv Capsules
- 60 Serenity Softgels
- 1 fl oz Fractionated Coconut Oil (travel size for topical use of oils on the road)
- 1-year wholesale membership providing 25% discount on retail pricing
- Option to save on special monthly promotions, loyalty ordering program and sale items
- Free education and private consultation with me to help you learn to use these great products!
A = Aromatic- add 3-5 drops to Petal Diffuser in kit, drop on hands and inhale, or just open the bottle and smell
T = Topical – apply directly to skin OR dilute 2-3 drops in a quarter-size amount of Fractionated Coconut Oil in the kit, and apply
I = Internal – drop 1-2 drops under tongue or drip into an empty gel capsule to directly impact digestive and immune system
doTERRA Single Essential Oils in the Kit
- Lavender for insect bites, too much sun, sore muscles, anxious feelings and sound sleep. A T I
- Lemon for cleaning hotel room surfaces, inhaling to uplift mood, add to a glass of water to flush out too much party fun. (Avoid direct sun on skin for 12 hours after topical application) A T I
- Peppermint to cool overheated bodies and emotions, mouth freshener, deeper breaths, tummy upset and head aches. (Combine a few drops of lavender, lemon and peppermint for a wonderful seasonal allergy deterrent). A T I
- Tea Tree for scrapes or occasional blisters, insect bites and cleaning surfaces. A T
- Frankincense for headaches, muscle fatigue, calming and pretty much anything else your body needs! A T I
- Oregano is one of nature’s strongest oils for combating occasional viruses. HOT OIL so dilute heavily if applying topically. T I
doTERRA Essential Oil Blends and Supplements
- On Guard (immune support) used on, in or around the body as a preventative approach or to shorten the duration of illness A T I
- Deep Blue (muscle and joint relief), used on the body to relieve occasional muscle soreness, great to revive tired feet T
- DigestZen (digestive comfort), used on or in the body to soothe and calm upset stomach and digestive tract T I
- Breathe (respiratory tool), used on or around the body to assist with deeper breaths, inhale from hands for calming A T
- Adaptiv Capsules (calming anxious feelings) Take up to 2 daily to help reduce anxious feelings about new places & people. This daily supplement is one I have found extremely helpful over the last few years to keep me in balance, particularly as I travel. I
- Serenity Softgels (sleep and rest). This supplement is one I’ve found very helpful for restful sleep. It’s calming ingredients are natural herbs designed to relax the body and mind, and allow us to fall back to sleep if we have trouble in that way. I
Also in my doTERRA Kit
- Light-weight Pebble Diffuser -This ultrasonic diffuser provides several incredible features, including a five-hour continuous runtime, a ten-hour intermittent runtime, and multiple light settings. Using your oils aromatically while on the road is a great way freshen the air of indoor spaces and shift the scent to seem more like “home.” This is particularly helpful for children and anxious souls who can be quickly calmed when familiar aromas fill their travel sleeping space. There are lots of small diffusers that are easy to pack. Let me know if you need a recommendation.
- Travel size Fractionated Coconut Oil (1 oz) to dilute oil for topical application on your trip.
- doTERRA Living Magazine with loads of fun ideas and suggestions to use the products
I’d love to help you travel safely and well, using the natural remedies that thousands of families like mine, have used for years.
Click this link or the QR code to purchase my $226.75 Essential Earth Explorations doTERRA Travel Kit!
If I can help you with doTERRA essential oils or you are curious about where my travels and essential oils are taking me in 2023, visit my website at www.martyharger.com/travel.