Retreat with me this year!
Going on retreat is one of the best ways to rejuvenate your spirit. It’s a chance to take some time away in a peaceful, quiet and private place where you can relax, unwind and explore new dimensions of yourself.
INTRODUCING: Four Friends Retreats
Location: Heber City, Utah
Over the years of hosting retreats and different types of travel programs, I’ve noticed the need for a single-day respite. It’s amazing how much more refreshed we can feel when we step out of our daily routine and step into a place where our only purpose is to breathe, reflect and experience new things.
I’ve created a whole new program that I think you will LOVE! It’s my new Four Friends Retreats, an immersion in wholistic and healthy practices that you and three of your friends or family can enjoy together in my home on the east side of the Heber Valley.
The peaceful, scenic, natural environment I offer is the perfect setting for the four of you to unwind and explore these fun workshops I’ll be guiding:
- Labyrinth – We’ll explore the healing power of silent, walking meditation and how it can help us balance our energy and thoughts as we connect to the earth.
- Gentle yoga – Accessible to all levels of movement, I’ll guide you through an hour-long practice focused on quieting the mind, deepening the breath and opening the muscles.
- Intuitive essential oil blending – Expand your knowledge of nature’s liquid plant essences. Clarify an intention and learn to use your “inner knowing” to create your own personal blend of oils to take home and use.
- Healthy and delicious lunch – Nourish yourself with a fresh, organic and tasty vegetarian lunch. Certain to satisfy every taste, we’ll enjoy a purposeful meal with an opportunity for conversation prompts that can help you deepen your friendships.
- Guided meditation & journaling – Take a purposeful step to explore some of the personal feelings you’ve been holding inside. Using a guided meditation and free writing exercises only you will see, you’ll be encouraged to use your relaxed state of mind to excavate the stories you’ve been carrying so you can choose keep, change or discard them.
- Customize your experience: I’m happy to discuss alternative activities for your group including hiking, mala making, dream board creation, 30-minute massage sessions, home spa class and more. Give me a call and let’s talk about the experience you hope to create.
GOODIE BAG – Guests receive a special reTREAT bag full of unique gifts to enjoy for days to come!
PRICE – $600 includes participation for 4 people for the 5-hour retreat at my home. (You invite and collect their money) —one simple payment secures the date for your group. It’s a GREAT VALUE for a private small-group retreat that I know you will love! Included: guided activities, vegetarian lunch and goodie bag.
RESERVATIONS – Four Friends Retreats are scheduled from 9:00am – 2:00 pm. Please call me for available dates at 801-712-5406. Once a date is secured and payment is received, I will set aside that time specifically for you and your group. Thank you for honoring your commitment to enjoy your Four Friends Retreat. Cancellations of the entire group are fully refundable when made via email at least 7 days prior to your reserved retreat day.
HEAL Yoga Retreat
explore – connect – relax
Location: Price, Utah (and beyond!)
Dates: Friday, October 7 – Monday, October 10, 2022
Have you been longing to escape to the desert? Do you find yourself daydreaming about a weekend away full of yoga, nature, and serenity? Have you ever wanted to explore the desert serenity and take in the awe inspiring red rocks while meditating in silent wonder?
Then join me and fellow yogis for an amazing weekend of self-discovery, relaxation, yoga practices, delicious food, new friends, and getting out to hike and ponder in the beauty of Utah’s scenic wonders! I’ll be providing massage sessions for each attendee and joining you throughout the weekend for incredible adventure.
This October will be my third retreat with yoga teachers and hosts, Bethany Tracy and Heather Bloomquist of HEAL Yoga Studio in Ogden, Utah. You will LOVE their fun-loving spirits, caring hearts and yoga teachings. While you’re with us, I know you’ll find plenty of ways to stretch your abilities, and meet some wonderful new friends along the way!
Take a look at the program they’ve created when you CLICK HERE.
Then call your travel pals and fellow yogis and book NOW while the limited spaces are available. Hope you’ll join me to HEAL in the desert this fall!