My Pandemic-Friendly Land Excursions 2020 – 2021
We returned from what was to become our last airline flight from Maui, Hawaii in January 2020. And then the great nothing. Nothing isn’t really true. We stayed home and explored all sorts of hiking trails we’d never tried and photographed each new spot for future reference. We invested in stand-up paddleboards and loved our time on nearby reservoirs. We picnicked at social distances with friends outdoors.
Wanderlust took over! I decided to use my Certified Travel Agent training and plan some “safe” excursions for us.
We had a blast with Glamping, RVs and Staycations. Plus, we stayed 100% healthy using the tips I’ve shared in this blog along with other good health choices. If you want details, check out my Essential Earth Explorations Facebook page for photos, descriptions and videos about these fun adventures!
- June 2020 – Conestoga Ranch Glamping Trip – Utah
- July 2020 – Wyoming & South Dakota National and State Park exploration with Cruise America RV rental
- September 2020 – Sundance Resort Staycation – Utah
- October 2020 – Glamping Roadtrip & National Park exploration
- January & March 2021 – Wasatch Mountain State Park Hygge Night cabin rental
- March 2021 – Crystal Hot Springs, Spiral Jetty, Golden Spike National Park, Snowbasin Ski Resort & Dome Home stay in Utah
- COMING UP THIS MONTH of April 2021 – Southern Utah, Sedona & Phoenix, AZ National and State Park in an RV rental
- FIRST TIME BACK ON AN AIRPLANE!! – May 2021 – Ohio & New York – family visit!
2021 Plans for my Essential Earth Explorations Travel Company!
Travel is in my blood. I’ve been the president of an international ski travel company, a tour leader, a Certified Travel Agent and happy wanderer since I got out of college. When I started my travel company, Essential Earth Explorations in 2015, I was determined to provide the highest-quality experiences when planning my extraordinary Essential Earth Exploration trips. I strongly believe that your travel comfort and safety are just as important as the group experiences I’ve uniquely crafted for you from the USA to the other side of the world. Traveling together also gives me an opportunity to share my passions for natural, holistic health approaches, essential oils, personal development and self-discovery that pair so beautifully with travel adventures around the globe. To learn more about my Essential Earth Explorations company and the retreats and trips I have planned for 2021 and beyond, click here: https://www.essentialearthexplorations.com
With the right plans, a sense of adventure, even a small budget, and time to roam, Essential Travel can be a fantastic way to stretch your mind and open your heart to the beauty and wonder around us. I hope you’ll try out some of my safe travel ideas and connect with me for ways to make this year on the road again, one to remember!
Have fun with your Essential Travels this year!