Amazing, 2-day, outdoor women’s retreat. Explore holistic wellness through nature under the sun, moon and stars!
Join us for WELLNESS IN THE WILD — an amazing outdoor women’s retreat to explore holistic wellness approaches in nature!
It’s time to connect with others and follow nature’s path to live our best life.
We’ve gathered an incredible line up of nature-based experiences, instructors and tools for you to explore at our special campsite under the trees, canopy, and stars of Wasatch Mountain State Park.
Come prepared to meet new friends and expand the possibilities of what “wellness” means to you. This is the perfect getaway for a few friends to explore together.
Wellness in the Wild kicks off at 3:30 pm on Saturday, July 17 and continues until 10:00 pm that night. For those interested, we begin again at 6:00 am for a sunrise hike on Sunday, July 18 and continue right on through until 12:00 noon.
Take a look at some of the many activities we have planned for you during our Saturday & Sunday retreat.
Relaxation Under the Trees * Yoga * Fresh, Organic Vegetarian Food * Special Ceremonies * Unique Workshops * Hiking * Henna Tattoos * Quiet Time * Guided Meditation * Laughter * Joy in Nature * Sound Healing * Star Gazing * A Very Special Gift Bag * Fresh Air and more!
The cool part is, we have limited our attendees for Wellness in the Wild. This will allow us all to safely gather and purposefully get to know one another. That being said—don’t delay in grabbing a spot to be a part of this incredible weekend!
OVERNIGHT OPTION: Interested in pitching a tent with us? We have a few camping spots available – email Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
$275.00 per person Wellness in the Wild Retreat includes:
• 9 unique workshops & special Cacao ceremony
• Time in nature with wonderful women
• Fresh, organic vegetarian dinner and Sunday snacks
• Beautiful henna tatoo
• Unique goodie bag and other surprises!
• State Park parking pass for Saturday and Sunday
•Does not include overnight accommodations
Additional details are outlined in your confirmation email upon registering, and will be sent out again in early July as we get closer to this fabulous weekend!
By registering for this event you agree to the following:
1. I will follow required state health department and/or Local and State Park Covid-19 guidelines. This may include required protocols to insure the health and safety of all participants. I am aware of the risks associated with outdoor group gatherings at this time, and to choose to participate.
2. I agree to allow The Natural Pathfinders, Marty Harger, Kelley Ingols and Wellness in the Wild to use photographs or video of the event in future marketing.
3. I am responsible for my hydration, nutrition and prescribed medical needs while attending this event.
4. INSURANCE WAIVER: Anyone participating in Wellness in the Wild takes certain incumbent risks. These include but are not limited to physical injury. Participation in Wellness in the Wild weekend indicates the acceptance of such risks. The Natural Pathfinders, Marty Harger, Kelley Ingols, Wellness in the Wild and independent contractors assume no responsibility for personal injury or property lost at its event. I will not hold The Natural Pathfinders, Marty Harger, Kelley Ingols , Wellness in the Wild, or their instructors, employees and independent contractors responsible in case of accidents or injuries that occur during this event.
50% refund minus $25 event administration fee for any cancellation received in writing by June 30, 2021 to email@example.com.
Non-refundable beginning July 1, 2021.
Should event cancellation occur due to changes in local Covid-19 health status, or unforseen circumstances at the State Park, you will be notified immediately and the event will be rescheduled or a full refund will be issued.
A confirmation email will be sent shortly with details for the event.
We are so excited for you to join us for a fantastic Wellness in the Wild Retreat experience!